Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And so, the battle continues.....

I posted, a couple back, about how KatieKatherine is to be doing chores now if she wants money. It's not going well. Today, she called me at work, to tell me she had SUCH a headache that she couldn't do her chores. However. She was well enough to eat the last of the Blondies, watch movies, mess around on the computer (which she denied), and play in general, as well as call me to tell me she was just too sick to do her chores. (insert dramatic pose here) I'm thinking she's hoping that if she comes up with the right angle, I'll just give up on her doing chores and just do them myself. No such luck, kiddo!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you remember those teen years, Sweetie? She is just being a typical, lazy, manipulative teen! Hang in there...it too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete