Friday, March 16, 2012

Why I haven't been on in, like, FOREVER....

Work has been increasingly busy.  Which is a good thing.  Except when you're understaffed.  Then, it's an issue.  On the one hand, I'm making some serious money.  On the other hand, I'm seriously tired and a bit stressed out from the pace.   I'm getting used to it, so it's not as bad as it was, physically.

I also struggle with the changes I've made in regard to what I blog about.  I started this blog as a bitch fest and decided to change it so I wasn't complaining quite so much.  Since I've done that, I've limited my outlets for complaining.  Sigh.

I don't just talk to hear myself talk.  I try to use the complaining constructively to sort out what is going on and just how to cope with it.  It doesn't always work.  My aunt will regularly inform me of her opinion, and not always in a positive light.  Which is fine, I can take it.  I'm sure she sees me as a complete whiner.  Truly, I'm not.  However, I need to get this toxic crap out of my system. I've always been one to "journal" things....this is just a more open format.

So, I'm at a loss as to what to do.  Keep it positive all the time, or every once in a while, let it loose??

No comments:

Post a Comment