Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sunday....this Sunday...

So, according to the "girls", Becky will be in the salon, for a brief moment, this very Sunday.  Sigh....I'm both looking forward to it and not looking forward to it.  We've had so many complaints of late, it's no longer a laughing matter (not that it ever was in the first place).  And there are things that MUST be done.

First:  Someone needs to be made manager and trainer.  A thankless task, mind you, but it needs to be done if every one's reputations are going to be salvaged.  There are far too many services being messed up for this to get swept under the rug any longer.  I hate like anything to be the tattletale, but it's coming to that point.  I have been documenting everything, as I hear of it, and not just here.  It seems like the count is climbing, daily....and that needs to STOP, a.s.a.p.

Second:  The manager/trainer needs to be checking all hair cuts before they leave the building.  Period.  No one, except for myself, had that kind of training when they started working in a salon.  I'm not saying I'm perfect....far from it.  However, my clients don't leave with an incomplete hair cut, either.

Third:  Becky needs to make regular appearances in our store much more often than she does.  I get that she's got a hot mess down in Providence,RI...apparently, all her stylists but one walked out of that store.  And she's having a difficult time hiring more to replace the ones that left.

We're all getting lost in the shuffle, and it's not looking very good right now....

1 comment: