Friday, August 5, 2011

Updates....

So, what's been going on.....hmmm....It's gotten busier at work, I've handed out every one's sales goals for each week we're headed into....that way they know their numbers and can try to reach their goals.  For what we do in volume every day, the goals should be relatively easy to obtain.  August will be a good month for us because it's back to school time!!!  However, some of us think that the busy bus will be dropping work off, so that will be okay, never mind the fact that you have to work pretty darn hard to keep the clients you've got!!

My bff, Sandy, reminded me (lectured me, actually) about my needing to put my bitch boots on at work.  I'm the "manager" and I need to be managing the people, which I'm not, really.  And, what's happened is that there's not much respect for me as a manager in that place.  Rita continually goes over my head, calling Tammy about trivial things.  Tammy didn't get into it with me on the phone yesterday, but I believe it has something to do with the scheduling.  Sigh....  So, now I've got to copy down the schedules, and fax them to her, as soon as I can.  Every Monday, as a matter of fact.  Joy.

I know that there's whining about the schedule and the fact that no one is getting 40 hours.  I don't even get 40 hours.  I make sure that my hours get cut a bit so that the rest of them get hours.  Something they don't see me do, and I don't say anything about it.  So, I'll be switching around my Sundays so that I'm on with Stephie and Rita so they can WATCH me do the schedules, from pushing the forecasting button (which establishes the hours each day that I have to fill with people).

I've also started getting interested in "the opposite sex" again....Well, it's not that I've not been interested, there hasn't been any prospects, really.  And, there's still not, at least not seriously.  However, there are some changes that need to be made on the horizon, so, here goes....stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment