Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Plotting and Planning

I do a lot of plotting & planning in my life.  When it comes to hair color, I MUST plot & plan--otherwise, your color doesn't come out as it should.  When I finish your color, and I see the results of my efforts, sometimes I plot & plan for the next time you come in, so I can tweak the formula.

I'm also plotting & planning how to spend my tax money when I get it back (realize I haven't even received all the necessary paperwork to start this process).  My income has increased, which means the few benefits I've received from the state have decreased.  Therefore, what used to be (sorta) "disposable" income is no longer that.  So, when my tax money comes back, a portion of it will go towards purchasing the sundry items that I need in order for my household to function.

Such as:  Paper towel, toilet paper, laundry supplies, cat supplies, dish soap, sponges.  I'm also spending a chunk on the car, if needed.  The suspension type stuff (shocks, struts, springs) need a look-see to make sure they're not faulty, and my exhaust needs a look at, also.  A chunk will go towards my latest educational needs.  Michael Cole has a bunch of stuff I'm wanting, David Velasco has a second set of books that I want.  And, of course, the child's birthday is coming in March.  Since she's the only child I'll EVER have, her birthday is always a big thing.  Birthday parties, for me, stopped when I was about 10 years old.  I had sleep overs after that.  Katie will have birthday parties until she tells me to stop.  (which I don't think she'll do)  And, I'm due for some new clothing, as well.  My black shirts I wear to work are starting to look greenish.  And, my pants are wearing OUT.  I need new shoes for work, too.  And new sneakers for walking as well as banging around.  So, as you can see, my money is always well spent.  Oh, yeah...vehicle registration and my cosmetology license will be up for renewal, too.

What are you plotting and planning??

No comments:

Post a Comment