Tuesday, January 12, 2010

An interesting evening...

So, Chrissy came over last night for me to color her hair...came out B-E-A-utiful!! She wanted her highlights covered up...too many...so I took her to 5G & 6G with a little 6N for balance. A beautiful chocolaty brown! The rest of the evening was very therapeutic...a lot of the things I've been experiencing is also what Chrissy has been experiencing. Sad, but also good to know it's not just me... I've also started taking better care of me. I stepped on the lie detector last week, and it said exactly what I knew it would...too much. So, I reigned it in this week, managed to eat waaay better than I have in a while, and didn't give in to my desire for chips. Down 5 pounds! Now, for those of us who watch "The Biggest Loser" we all know week 2 SUCKS. I didn't exercise last week, due to sinus infection. Could I have exercised?? Yes. Absolutely. Did I?? No. However, this week, no sinus infection, so I can breathe freely. What I have discovered?? I still hate aerobic exercise. I am currently NOT coordinated enough, nor fast enough, to keep up with that cheery, peppy instructor whose eyes I'd like to stab with a sharp object. Didn't even do 10 minutes worth of exercise before I gave up. However, tomorrow is another day, and I do feel a bit more energetic. Which is going to be TROUBLE for those closest to me, as I have a lot of energy in the first place...Sorry, everybody!!

1 comment:

  1. Exercise? WTH is that? What kind of diet are you on? Try WW, it really worked for me...still is, as a matteroffact!

    ReplyDelete