Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Giving Thanks......

I'm thankful that I've got my health...could it be better??  Sure.  I could actually work HARD to lose all this weight and work to become more flexible (I feel stiff as a board, most mornings), but, over all, no real complaints.

I'm thankful for my daughter.  No, really.  For all that she drives me crazy most days, I'd be lost without her, and I've told her so.  (she never believes me, but I've told her)

I'm thankful I've got a job that I truly love, warts and all.  My  job is nothing if not a constant challenge, which is what I like most about it.  I'm NEVER bored!!

I'm thankful for all of my clients....without them, I wouldn't have a job!!

I'm thankful for my given family, in many different ways.

I'm thankful for my chosen family, who are always there for me, in ways that, sometimes, my given family can't be.

And, I'm thankful for all the events in my life that have shaped me into who I am today.  Without all those people and things that have happened, I wouldn't have the strength I have to get through each and every day.

What are you thankful for??

No comments:

Post a Comment