Friday, January 18, 2013

Update on "Over Processed Hair"

I saw the client from my "Over Processed Hair" episode.  She got her perm someplace else.  (She walked by the salon with an extremely sour look on her face, too...apparently still angry we wouldn't perm her hair) and, boy is her hair FRIED!!!

I wasn't kidding when I said she'll find someone who will see dollar signs and perm her hair, regardless of the condition of her hair.  I'm just not that kind of hairdresser and never will be.  I also will not encourage my staff to be that kind of hairdresser, either.

1 comment:

  1. This post has great and wonderful idea i think the readers will like this. it really helpful to them it . To know how to be safe and secured is great!thanks for sharing this.

    Hairdresser Port Melbourne

    ReplyDelete