Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Monday Meme on Tuesday...

Borrowing from Wayfarer, again. This one I lovingly boosted from Wayfarer, who lovingly boosted from Chili, who lovingly boosted from Tense Teacher. Here it is: 1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?? A "romantic" one, no. However, I have a relationship with my daughter that I take very seriously... 2. What was your dream growing up? To be a drummer in a rock band...listened to waaay too many KISS albums!! 3. What talent do you wish you had?? To actually knit on regular needles. I can only use those loom thingies. 4 If someone bought you a drink, what would it be?? Probably Root Beer, since I don't drink!! 5. What was the last book you read?? Vivien Leigh, a Biography, by Anne Edwards. Which is funny, since it was written AFTER Vivien's death, making it an AUTOBIOGRAPHY, I'm thinking... 6. What zodiac sign are you?? 100% Taurus...whether I was born on time (April 29th, which I wasn't) or not (May 8th), I would've been a Taurus, no matter what. 7. Any tattoos/piercings? Two piercings each ear. Have contemplated both a nose piercing and tattoos, but haven't done them. Probably won't...chicken. 8. Worst Habit? Entirely too critical, both of others as well as self. 9. What is your favorite sport? To watch, Olympic figure skating in the winter, and Gymnastics in the summer. To participate in, volley ball or Frisbee. 10. Do you have a pessimistic or an optimistic attitude? My mother will tell you I have a BAD attitude, however, I see myself as pessimistic aiming for optimistic. Overcoming negativity is not always easy... 11. Worst thing that ever happened to you?? Both worst and best, actually. An emergency cesarean--very scary leading up to it, yet the best part was I got Katie. Awwwww.... 12. Tell one weird fact about you (one not everyone knows). I can still stand with my feet touching each other, but my right foot is twisted around so my right heel is touching my left big toe. Still doesn't pop out my hip...yet. 13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?? Neither. Funny or weird, but not cute or scary. 14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My weight. But I'd have to change how I eat and make that permanent. Not there yet, either.. 15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?? Depends on the activity!! 16. Ever been arrested?? Pulled over, but never arrested. Hardly ticketed, either! 17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?? Invest some that I can't touch, and spend some. Hey. I'm nothing if not honest! 18. Where is your favorite place to hang out?? Wayfarer House, bar none! 19. Do you believe in ghosts?? Yes. I've lived with them. However, I DO NOT believe in stupidity like "Ghost Whisperer" portrays...blech. My daughter's favorite show. I have to hear about it every week...sigh... 20. Favorite thing to do in my spare time?? Right now, it's continue to educate myself. I keep watching the same dvd's over and over, picking up all the little details I'm wanting to learn and use in my career! 21. Do you swear a lot? Some days are brought to you by the letter "F". Enough said. 22. Biggest pet peeve?? Same as my Mom's: Privileged characters. 23. In one word, how would you describe yourself?? Tenacious. 24. Do you appreciate romance?? To read, yes. To experience, no. 25. Do you believe in God?? Yes. But, I also believe in the fates, reincarnation, just to name a few! Thanks Wayfarer,Chili, & Tense Teacher!! You made my blog very easy today!!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! We love having you hang out in our world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you wouldn't make coming to visit me your priority if you won $10,000!

    By the way, autobiography is one you have written yourself and a biography can be written by anyone.

    ReplyDelete