Sunday, June 19, 2011

Reviews.....

So, it's my goal to have reviews for everyone.  And, I've been gathering the information from the computer at work.  In order to print this information, it requires using up a LOT of register tape, which I hate wasting.  And, since I had time yesterday, I went ahead and started collecting this information.  To which some of my co-workers were wanting to know what I was doing.  Now, my friend, Lisa, came up with the best answer (which I didn't happen to think of), which was "My Job."  Instead, I told them "gathering information so everyone can have a review".  The answer I got was "Oh".  Guess who was asking??

Tammy is coming next week, alledgedly on Tuesday.  I didn't tell the ladies when she was coming, just that she was coming.  Suddenly, everyone is cleaning things.  Quite entertaining to watch, really.  I let the ladies know if they had any questions for Tammy, to write them down in the communication log and I'll pull them together to ask her when she comes.  Should be interesting.

Friday night, Stephie was handling a return...an exchange, really, since the customer didn't have her receipt.  She was working through the procedure just fine when Rita had to stick her big beak into it, again, acting all manager-like, because, gosh, she's done a return before.  The end result??  The drawer appeared to be almost $30 short.  Coincidentaly, the return (which was done incorrectly, mind you) was almost $30.  Can you see me rolling my eyes??

I hear issues like this all the time.  And, it's time to deal with them.  ALL of them.  They all center around Rita, too.   Good times, they are ahead of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment