Saturday, December 5, 2009

Things are getting amusing...

So, for starters, I wore my hair differently than normal yesterday. I'm someone that is known for what they do to their hair, so it's obvious when it's different. Every time I wear my hair similar to Ginger's, she likes it, a lot. It's not that I'm trying to be like her (Gawd, no!), however, we have the same haircut!! What's funny about wearing my hair that way is if I'm in the local grocery store, which is located in the same plaza as the salon, I get mistaken for Ginger all the time, even though her hair looks BLACK and mine is obviously RED!! Another thing that's funny is I'm starting to get requests from people I don't know...someone who I cut their hair 3 months ago and now they're coming back, for cut and COLOR!! Woo Hoo!! The only slight down side is that I didn't document anything I might have said to her about color, so, I hope I didn't say anything other than pricing stuff!! One of my best clients, who also happens to be a friend, is constantly getting compliments when she's out and about!! It's such a confidence booster for the both of us!! I also put myself on the books for Christmas eve, just figuring I'll answer the phones if nothing else. HA! I'm booked for the entire time I'm there!! How much fun is that????

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Does your mother or Katie let you cut their hair, yet? Maybe Gram would let you.

    ReplyDelete