Friday, October 7, 2011

Letters.....

So, we all got letters from home office regarding our job performance.  It talks about tracking your daily sales, creating a sales goal for yourself (both services and retail), stuff like that.  There's even a spot in the letter that states that "Those stylists who choose not to perform the required actions on the plan will have refused to improve, and necessary disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment, will be taken."

What I'm curious about is this:  Which of us will take this seriously, and which will not??  It will be interesting to watch.  I've already put in a call to Tammy, with questions to ask her, however, in typical unavailable management form, she hasn't responded to my call.  So, now, I'll start nagging.

The funny thing??  I've been tracking my own job performance for quite a while now.  And keeping track (somewhat) of the others, as well.  The fact that some of them may choose to not take this seriously??  Well, you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment