Saturday, October 15, 2011

Musings...

So, I got to hear a little bit about what went on Wednesday when Tammy was here.  Rita started in, asking a TON of questions, about how would Tina and I handle "X".

Rita just doesn't get it.  And, I get the feeling, she's going to be asking a lot of questions during the meeting, which is exactly what Tammy doesn't want, even if she says "Any questions??"  I even tried to explain to Rita "Everything you say, to Tammy, is going to be an excuse, so there's no point in saying anything other than "Yes, Tammy.  I'll work on that to improve"".  And she just doesn't get it.  Sigh.....

Of course,what makes me irked is that when I had talked to Tammy a while back about cutting hours when the sales just aren't there, she had told me to go ahead and do that.  Now, she's singing a different tune.  Which is irritating, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment