Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Meeting.....

So, Tammy FINALLY came down yesterday.  Rita had called her (which doesn't surprise me) numerous times, whining about how mean I am to her, about how I'm targeting her.  And we had a meeting between the three of us to "settle" things.

Rita asked her questions.  Like a 16 year old, she asked her questions "I don't know what I did to offend you, but it really seems like you're targeting me......the other girls use their cellphones, too"  (insert snivelly voice here).  I reiterated, asking Tammy to correct me if I was wrong, the company policy regarding cellphone usage.  Which, by the way, is only supposed to be used when you are clocked out for your lunch break.  Whether or not this problem has been solved, remains to be seen.....Stay tuned.

Tammy and I had a great conversation otherwise.  She likes the work I'm doing, I just need to tweak my delivery when I'm feeling stressed.  It's something I'm aware of, and I know I need to work on it.  She likes me being manager because she doesn't hear from me unless there's a question/issue.  And she reminded me that there's always a "problem child" in every salon...and Rita is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment