Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So, I should've read Wayfarer first...

Wayfarer posted a meme....a list of questions to be answered. So, I'll post his questions, then my answers. ( I tend to love his posts, unless I get bogged down in what he's talking about) 1. Would you consider selling your soul to the devil if he made you a really, really good offer? Nope. No discussion. Just nope. 2. How often do you exercise?? When it's warm out, I'm out walking, everywhere. When it's cold...not happening. Consequently, my waistline has become non-existent, again. 3. What would you do if someone painted your house lime green by mistake?? I would not have a problem with this. My landlord is a separate issue. 4. What food will you never eat again for the rest of your life? It's not food, specifically, as much as the smell that comes from the food. Example: galumpkes...they smell like moldy gym socks boiled in dirty motor oil...Mom makes them and I don't go over for days....Garlic: for two reasons: A) the stench gives me a headache. B) it's associated with my ex-husband...enough said. 5. Would you ever drastically change your hair color or style?? (slightly paraphrased) I have, and I would. Even before I was a hairdresser, I was always messing with my hair!! 6. You had a party & you need to clean up, but, it's late and you want to go to bed--when do you clean up?? I have the type of friends that help with the clean up, so it's much easier!!! That being said, I've been known to clean up the worst of it in the evening, then the rest in the a.m.! 7. Would you ever walk in front of an obstructed window (during the daytime) naked?? Neither an obstructed nor an unobstructed window would ever get that experience!! 8. What is your favorite meal of the day?? Lunch. Mostly because it's a challenge. 9. Could you give up the Internet for a month?? Probably, although when my computer crapped out on me, I had a bit of the DT's ...so, maybe not! 10. How much do you use your imagination on a regular basis?? Like Wayfarer, I have a pretty rich internal life..so, yes, I use my imagination on a regular basis. 11. What's the craziest thing you heard over the weekend? The John Mayer thing is equal to the Tiger Woods thing. Mayer needs to learn how to SHUT UP, and Tiger needs to ZIP HIS PANTS and KEEP them that way!!! 12. What is the last thing you changed and what is something you'll never change?? Last thing: Bought a new pair of shoes for work...trying a different brand to see how they do...so far, so good! What will I never change?? My passion for my career!! Thanks, Wayfarer!! :)

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome! What in my blog bogs you down, if I may ask?

    And yay for walking everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you blog about your thesis, your conferences....some of that stuff,I will readily admit, goes waaaay over my head. That's all. I like reading the entertaining blogs much better, especially because I know all the players!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh. Well, we do strive to be entertaining as well as informative. :)

    ReplyDelete