Wednesday, February 3, 2010

With a little help from my friends...

So, my friend over at Wayfarer Journal is back blogging again. I love to read his blogs..mostly because, since I know him so well, I can not only hear his voice when I read, but catch his facial expressions, as well, so it makes for fun reading. He and I tend to have some very interesting conversations most every time we get together. So, his latest inquiry is: What from the news touched your heart and/or mind recently?? Well, this isn't from the news specifically, it's from a post on my facebook page and I frequently get inspiration from what this person says, so, I'm going to quote what he's written. (some of it needed editing, since this person's native language isn't english. He speaks well, but loses something when he writes it!) "THE FORMULA TO ACHIEVE: Passion + curiosity>inquisitive mind= drive for success. I have never met anybody who accomplishes greatness who is not: passionate, visionary, creative. Passionate people love what they do. They can't stop doing it, thinking about it, or learning everything from anywhere and anybody." "Visionary people can see things that others can't and have the ability to find the direction of the future and turn it into reality. Creative people love to do things that nobody else does, and like to do everything differently. They make things up and don't like to copy & follow; they are adventurous and live to discover new things. Curious people keep asking questions and investigate things that look different and interesting. They like to study and investigate. They love to explore, find answers to anything that is extraordinary, abnormal, or unusual. Inquisitive mind is for curious and creative people who like to learn, study, discover, investigate and question. That is why they know a lot of things that a lot of people don't, for they never stop searching for information and knowledge to satisfy their hunger for understanding. Drive for success is from people who are ambitious, who want to be better, to achieve & accomplish for various motives and incentives. There is a driving force to keep pushing passionate, visionary, creative people to succeed, and they use their curiosity & inquisitive minds to have fun learning, changing, evolving. They like the process of metamorphosis, turning caterpillars into butterflies." This is why I do what I do, and he said it fairly well, so, that's why I decided to post it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment